Well in keeping in the theme of Greek mythology and me having cookie cravings I came up with a Golden Drachma cookie recipe. The Golden Drachma is the money of the gods.
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 cup of Cinnamon Sugar (Easily obtained by mixing cinnamon and sugar together)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 ounces of Butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (170 degrees C). Lightly grease baking sheets.
- Beat butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla at medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy.
- At low speed, gradually beat in flour, just until blended. By hand, stir in butterscotch chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls, 2 1/2 inches apart, onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 17 minutes or until they're GOLDEN brown around the edges. Allow to cool on baking sheets five minutes, then remove to racks to cool completely.