Monday, January 6, 2014

2014 Reading Goals


This year I really want to get back into my old reading habits. Not necessarily my old different book every week routine. But considerably more books then I was able to read last year. This year I doubled my goal to 50 books. But I only managed to meet last year's goal of 25 because I rushed through a bunch of comics at the end of November (All Batman if your wondering).  I'm far too ambitious when it comes to these things.


I don't necessarily have a monthly tbr (to be read plan) but I do have some books on hand that I would like to read before I go and make an official TBR list.

Current TBR:

  • Sellevision| Augusten Burroughs
  • The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time| Mark Haddon
  • Shades of Grey| Jasper Fforde
  • A Taxonomy of Barnacles| Galt Niederhoffer
  • The Cuckoo's Calling| Robert Galbraith aka JK Rowling
The first two were gifts from my friend Karina. The third is not to be mistaken for literary poop. And the last two have been sitting on shelves waiting to be read for sometime now. Once I've completed these, I'll do my best to write some reviews, but I'm not the best when it comes to that kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment