Monday, January 3, 2011

Another Year Gone By

And a new layout too! So it's the 3rd! And the picture below from New Years is unfortunate.

So you may be wondering what exactly I'm going to do with my blog, now that my year of blogging (Which by the way was kind of a fail after september...) is over. Well I sat down and thought things over. Sitting down to write a blog everyday is super hard and ended up biting me in the ass. So my plan is to keep blogging but my goal is to have a minimum of one blog a week. I think that'll work out better..

Also as far as vlogging goes...I'm making the same commitment! I'm excited for that one, actually. I just got a new video camera and I'm getting a tripod tomorrow so...maybe I'll post a video up tomorrow. Who knows?

But Happy New Year and I'll be seeing you on the interwebs.

Sophie

P.S. Tell me what your New Year's resolution is this year below in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment