- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- Blue Food Coloring as needed
Then enjoy with a nice cold glass of milk and a Percy Jackson Book.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (170 degrees C). Lightly grease baking sheets.
- Beat butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla at medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add in the Blue food coloring until you get the color you desire.(Note: Color will dull out as it bakes)
- At low speed, gradually beat in flour, just until blended. By hand, stir in chocolate.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls, 2 1/2 inches apart, onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 17 minutes or until tops look dry. Allow to cool on baking sheets five minutes, then remove to racks to cool completely.