Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Top 10 Albums

Right now I'm taking a break from coloring in all the negative space for my drawing project. During this little break of mine I went on Perez Hilton and he posted something about the Vatican's top ten album's of all time you can see that here. So I said to myself 'Hey I like Music, I've listened to it most of my life, why not make a list.' So here is my attempt at making a top 10 album list.
1. Abby Road- The Beatles
2. Live Through This- Hole
3. Into The Wild Soundtrack- Eddie Vedder
4. Gypsy Punks Underdog World Strike- Gogol Bordello
5. Sing Sing Death House - The Distillers
6. Coral Fang- The Distillers
7. Youth and Young Manhood- Kings of Leon (before they shaved and lost the southerness)
8. 19-Adele
9. Rabbit Fur Coat- Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins
10. Frances The Mute- The Mars Volta


Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment