Thursday, September 30, 2010

Weirdo

So around 1 pm today, I get a phone call, this phone call woke me up (I can't help sleeping in on days I'm not obligated to wake up early). So already I'm kinda bugged about getting this phone call, it was a local area code so I answered it.

Annoying caller:
Hi this is 'so and so' from 'random company name' and we received an application from you and I wanted to go over your contact info because something seems off..

I'm already annoyed at this point.

Me:
I didn't submit an application.
Which is true.

Annoying caller:
Are you sure? Because Someone sent me your info.
Me:
Positive.
Annoying Caller:
So your not looking for a job.
Although, technically I am looking for a job, I'm not ready to make any commitments, especially if I know nothing about the place.

Me:
No, I'm not.
Annoying Caller:
Oh, is anyone in your house looking for a job?
Me:
*Hangs up*
 So I looked up the number online, cause the whole thing seemed fishy and apparently that company is notorious for pyramid schemes and that's how they make all their money. Jerks.

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment