Saturday, March 12, 2011

I got a little Green in me

This week I realized that it was March. I knew it was March, but I barely realized that it was MARCH, meaning THE SHAMROCK SHAKE is back! When It finally hit me, I was at a McDonalds a second later. This year they've decided to top those babies off with whipped cream and a cherry. Though it was fine without all that fancy stuff, I must say that I have no complaints. Well, this happened on Sunday, since then I think I've had about 5 actual shamrock shakes and 3 mock shamrock shakes from Starbucks. Still trying to perfect the latter, this way I can get my shamrock shake on all year round.

Also this week the Man of La Mancha opened at my school. Natalie and I worked makeup crew for the last dress Rehearsal and plan to work it again next Sunday. Everyone was stressing about it but honestly I don't know why, we just kinda sat around after doing makeup. Eh. But still, it was pretty cool.

So I've decide that I like the circus, not today's craptacular circus, with it's malnourished animals, but that old dreamy circus from way back when. I don't know why but I'm feeling very circus-y. Even if they do have..*gulp*..clowns.
It's just a thing.
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment