Saturday, January 15, 2011

For the Week of 1/9-1/15

This week started off where it ended last week. With me crocheting a red scarf. If I was watching tv, I was crocheting this scarf. If I was sitting down for a chat, I was crocheting this scarf. If I was waiting for Natalie to pick me up, I was crocheting this scarf. If we were watching Netflix, yes, I was crocheting this scarf. It was to the point where I was able to crochet this thing without looking at it. My hands new the pattern and the motions so they kept on working. I should have completed this project by today but towards the end of the week my mind kinda wandered and decided to take a break.

Also, I went to my favorite Coffee Shop, Viento y Agua, 3 times this week. Once on Monday, Once on Tuesday, and again on Thursday. Excessive? Yes. No regrets here. That's 3 Vanilla lavender shakes! And they are oh so delicious, I just couldn't resist. The First time I went, I was joined by Natalie (as always). We had originally planned to go with my friend Niki but we rescheduled that and just the two of us went. Then on Tuesday we brought our friend Lina along with us because she had never been. She quite enjoyed it.

Thursday finally came around. I was very much looking forward to Thursday. All because I was finally getting around to hanging out with my friend Niki. Everyone knows Natalie is my BFF, I mean it's a fact. But Niki is a close second, whether she knows it or not. Like seriously If I ever get married (which is unlikely, I'll elaborate more later), she's going to be one of my bridesmaids. I hadn't seen her since the week before I left for D.C. back in May. Natalie and I took her to Viento Y Agua. She enjoyed it as well. Then we headed over to Keystone Lanes and met up with Lina. Natalie and I set them up on a playdate so they could be friends. I then proceeded to kick everyone's ass at Bowling. I'm very proud of that.

Yesterday, I spent my day packing. I didn't have much to pack so mostly I got distracted and watched youtube videos. Then I procrastinated until the last minute. Like I do.

And now I'm all moved into my new room. Just need a bed.

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment