Thursday, September 20, 2012

Here we are again

Well, blogger look at us. Not one actual update an over a year, how about them apples? Disregard those fashion posts from earlier this year, I was shocked to see that they somehow were posted here.

Things haven't really changed much between you and I, though I did give you a much needed make over as I felt it will make up for all of the neglect. Both you and I know it doesn't really, the generic template is hardly a makeover, but it will have to do for now.

I'm sorry that I abandoned you when things got rough and decided that running off with tumblr was the best thing for us. I don't regret it, but I still feel a little bad about.

You'll be happy to know that I managed to grow a little in the last year, I mean to say, I've actually managed to hold a job for over 9 months now, and I only called out once in all that time, just this last Monday actually. It was necessary as I was spewing grossness and coughing everywhere. So there you go, I'm almost a grown up.

The school situation hasn't changed much, it's currently stalled, but I'll have you know that I haven't just been sitting on it. But I think I might actually have a decent plan for it. But again like I said, it's on hold until I am able to move back west. Yup, that's right I'm still in DC, and actually it's not as bad as I once thought. Sure I miss home but living here isn't so bad when you make the best of it. I might be living in seclusion but I was always a homebody anyway. And hell, the DC metro makes getting around easy as hell.

Well, enough chit chat, I need to get to bed so I can wake up early for work tomorrow.

Goodnight, Blogger, maybe I'll write to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment