Wednesday, January 1, 2014

And a Happy New Year to you Sir!

And here we are in 2014. 

Back where we started. A hood rat from the "Springs" with the swag of  that old bitty at bingo night that gets bingo 4 times in a row.

I've had my posolé, did my time (no really, I worked early at Sbux this morning), played with the cat and even interacted with children that I'm related to. 

I can already tell, this is going to be a good year. I've got a fancy smancy trip to the UK planned for the summer, made my commitment to the Goodreads 2014 reading challenge, and I'm baking fancy cakes this weekend. So watch out world!
If you've noticed I've changed my blog name, instead of rambling we're now craving. Make what you want out of that, but lets just say that I plan to make this a good year for food in my belly.

And now a gratuitous picture of what is left of the a fore mentioned posolé. 


Sophie

P.S. I have no idea why, but I'm extremely proud of this blog post.





No comments:

Post a Comment